Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Series Review - - The Seduction Series by Roxy Sloane



The Synopsis'

Book 1

All women look the same on their knees with their lips wrapped around my cock.

You like to think you’re different, special somehow. But trust me, I’ll have you wet and begging for it before you can think of all those bullshit, good girl reasons why not.

I'm your darkest secret. Your dirtiest fantasy.

Who am I?

The Seducer.

And I’ve never lost a case.

Until her. Keely Fawes. My mysterious new target.

Someone wants to destroy her -- and I’m their weapon of choice.

Her secrets could be my undoing. Her innocence will ruin me.

But I don’t care.

I’m going to show her how fucking good it feels to be bad. She’ll come screaming my name if it’s the last thing I do.

Book 2

Show me a woman who doesn’t like to be dominated, and I’ll show you a fucking liar.

It’s OK, you can admit it. I won’t tell. You want it rough and deep and dirty. You want to hear the steel in my voice when I tell you exactly how to please me. And you want to know, I won’t hesitate to punish you if you don’t follow my commands to the letter.

Yeah, that’s right. I’ll punish you, and I won’t go gentle either. I’ll bend you over and spank that sweet ass until it’s branded with my handprint. Until it hurts so good, you forget where the line is between pleasure and pain.

Who am I? The Seducer. And now I’m in way over my head.

I thought she was just a job to me, another girl to screw. But now she’s under my skin, and I can’t just walk away. My secrets are spiraling out of control, but I can’t quit now. She doesn’t realize the danger she’s facing -- or that her biggest threat is me.

I want to protect her, but I could wind up destroying us both.

Book 3

I thought he would protect me.
I believed his beautiful lies.
I wanted to give him everything – and I was willing to pay the price.


Now everything has changed.


He may be the Seducer, but I’ll be the one who takes the ultimate prize:


His heart.

Book 4

There’s not a woman in the world who won’t spread her legs for me. 

Admit it, you’re already wet, imagining my hands gripping tight around your wrists, holding you down. Showing you what a real man’s cock feels like buried all the way to the fucking hilt. 

I was the Seducer, the best damn night of your life. But all that’s behind me. Now I only want one thing.

Keely Fawes. 

My secrets destroyed her. My quest for revenge tore us apart. But now I know she’s in danger, there’s nothing I won’t do to keep her safe.

This girl is everything to me, and I won’t stop until I claim her completely. 

Her body. 
Her mind. 
Her heart. 


Mel's Review

5 Stars Collectively

Vaughn is a seducer, a man who is hired to get women to sleep with him.  Whether it be to catch a cheating spouse, nullify a prenuptial agreement or for blackmail, he will do whatever it is he has to do to get in their pant.  He has a perfect track record until he is hired to seduce Keely Fawes.  

Keely is your all around good girl.  She lost her parents when she was a young adult and now works as a paralegal in hopes of one day becoming a lawyer.  She is so innocent until she meets Vaughn.  

The Seduction Series is a four part serial by Roxy Sloane that is told in alternating POV's from both Vaughn and Keely's perspective.  Throughout these four novellas you see a transformation in not only Keely but Vaughn as well.  The back story is absolutely captivating and kept me guessing all the way to the end.  The way Roxy intertwined the pasts of these two characters was great.  I honestly did not see the twists coming.  I thought it was just a story of seduction but it was so much more.

Now to the part everyone is wondering about....the sex.  Roxy Sloane managed to fit so many different sex scenes into these four short books she should win an award on that alone.  They were some of the STEAMIEST scenes I have read and she had me blushing through the whole story.  To say that Vaughn is most woman's fantasies is probably the understatement of the century.  He was cocky, yes but seemed to have the, um, equipment to back it up.  And his mouth... he can dirty talk with the best of them!!  To see him transform Keely from the almost virginal good girl to a lascivious woman with just a few words or a touch of his hand was mesmerizing. 

Through these stories we had the pleasure of watching Keely change, not only sexually but she became so much stronger.  With every new twist that was thrown at her she managed to move forward, not letting anyone hold her down (well, except Vaughn but that was only in the bedroom :)).  I really enjoyed her as a character and loved watched her develop with the story.  She wasn't the only one who changed through the story.  Vaughn's character did an almost complete 180 when it came to 
his feelings and I am so glad that Roxy wrote it that way.  

I can not say enough good things about this series and Roxy Sloane!  She delivered her plot perfectly and kept me on the edge of my seat from the beginning.  I am so sad that this story is over but hopefully soon she will have another dirty read for us to sink our teeth into!  Roxy Sloane you are a dirty girl and I love you for it!!


The Ratings...

Storyline: Awesome!
Female Characters: Transforming
Male Characters: SO HOTT!
Author's Writing Style: great
Plot Twist: Edge of Your Seat
Laugh Factor: eh..
Cry Factor: misty eyes but no actual tears
Steam Factor:  OFF THE CHARTS!
Violence: do you consider spanking violent??


Like Roxy Sloane on Facebook


Buy Links

No comments:

Post a Comment